Monday, October 30, 2006

Prince in Las Vegas baby!


I recently went on my favourite website (housequake) and discovered with great joy that Prince is due to be playing in Las Vegas in the Hotel Rio Grande for an indefinate amount of time from next month. They basically pushed out the show that was playing at the hotel already and moved in! This has given me a great excuse to go to Las Vegas now, although my boyfriend is concerned about me gambling there!

If you go to www.3121.com you can see the acts he's got involved in it. A lot of fans are worried that he's selling out by playing in Las Vegas and following in the footsteps of Celine Dion and Elton John, but at least now he's playing, even if it is in one place so we have to go to him! I personally will be buying tickets and flights to see him once he has dates set up. I hope to see more Prince fans out there too from all over the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home