Friday, October 27, 2006

Insurance companies!

Oh man, can't live with them, can't live without them! I never really had a problem with insurance companies, until I had an accident that is! It was totally the other guys fault (we were in a car park and he reversed into us as we were driving past at 5mph!) but for some reason the twat is not admitting it was him. Apparently he was on holiday at the time of the accident - but funnily enough has not produced any evidence that proves this. Well, I've now got no years of no claims bonus and therefore my renewal quote has gone up considerably from last year, and a £300 excess that says otherwise, buddy!

Anywho, this claim has been going on since May! That's almost 7 months now! We have phoned our insurance company many times to find out what they are doing about it and everytime it seems they are going to call his insurance company again next week, or send out another letter next week. Well, tell me, what good is that going to do? Seriously, it's obvious the guy doesn't want to admit it was him, and yet we're the ones suffering from his stupidity! I want some serious action to be taken against him. Why can't the police go knocking on his door or send him a solicitors notice to pay up or be sued? I just don't understand why it should take this long! Why can't people be honest and admit when they've fucked up? If I hit someone in my car I wouldn't have the nerve to lie; I'd have to own up and pay out. At least I could sleep at night, safe in the knowledge that I haven't screwed anyone over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home