Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ohhh very superstitious...


Okay so I'm quickly becoming a blogging junkie! But it feels as though I have a lot to get off my chest at the moment!

I can't post this tomorrow (when it would be more appropriate) as I'm off, jet-setting to Spain to see my cousin get married. I just wanted to mention that tomorrow is Friday 13th. Great set of films, but I don't understand why this particular day has landed such a bad rep! I mean, it is a Friday after-all and everyone loves Fridays!

I have been reading about why it's supposed to be unlucky from this website and one of my favourite quotes is "Friday 13th is unlucky for some. The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." Okay, so me flying to Spain tomorrow isn't such a good idea then?

I guess I've always been a little bit superstitious, there's always that doubt in your mind that says 'maybe I shouldn't walk under this ladder' or 'maybe I should try and get around that black cat before in walks in front of me' - but seriously people, window cleaners and owners of black cats aren't injured anymore than the rest of us...are they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home