Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Lost debate


I'm not talking about the black mist that carries people off, or even what that dinosaur type creature is, stomping around. No, of course not, there is something much more important than that...who is sexier - Jack or Sawyer?

Now, this is a very tough question for all the women out there, or even men! Now, in terms of character personality, Jack is obviously heroic without even wanting to be, he's a doctor, a surgeon even! (He must be raking it in!) So probably very good with his hands too! *Wink wink!* He has good morals and is in touch with his emotions (cries a few times). Very sexy.

On the other hand we have Sawyer who seems to be his complete opposite. He's a con-man, dishonest, a liar (his real name is James), doesn't let his emotions show, gets into fights and likes to alienate people away from him. And yet, I still find him incredibly attractive! It's that bad-boy, mean look he has on his face. Those eyes that burn through people, but also melt the girls' hearts! The long hair which sometimes covers his eyes. Good lord!

Anywho, I still can't decide between the two. Maybe Jack is the safer option in terms of a relationship, but his marriage did fail and his job would take up a lot of his time. Sawyer I can imagine is unreliable or unable to stay in one place for too long. Man, they both don't seem too attractive in terms of boyfriend/husband material! But who wants to fantasize about that!

P.S. I know this blog ended up being completely useless as I couldn't make up my mind, but hey, it was a good excuse to post some pictures of gorgeous men on my blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Maybe you should write your own debate on Kate and Sun! I would say a better match would be Kate and Claire, or between the dead ones - Shannon and Ana Lucia! Kate would always win out though! I'm straight and I can say that!

7:14 pm  
Blogger Jesso said...

Jack...No wait... Sawyer. No Jack....No Sawyer...Jack. Sawyer. Jack. Sawyer... No wait Jack...No Sawyer.... Jawyer...Jin.... Hurley.
I can't decide.

10:56 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home