Saturday, January 13, 2007

Things I could write about

Well, quite a few things have happened this week - David Beckham moving over the states (which was pretty much on the cards anyway), the iPhone being announced which looks so sweet and I have booked a holiday with my friends! So excited and will no doubt be bragging about this until I go, and then when I come back too!

I'm kind of getting sick of writing so much about Big Brother, as I'm sure no one wants to read about it! I'm only going to write a little every couple of days now. All I have to say about it now is I love how Leo left! And over a pair of pants! What an idiot! I told you at the beginning it was difficult to judge a popularity contest such as Big Brother (who'd have thought happy-go-lucky, favourite to win, Leo Sayer would go mental!) - you have to wait til midway or the last week to guess who is going to win. I'm now guessing Jo, Danielle or possibly Jade?! Now that 3 celebs have walked, surely they'll have to put a few more back in! Will the Hoff make it on? I hope so!

Just also wanted to say hello to my ITV friends out there! Hope you manage to find this blog okay! Enjoy reading it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home