Saturday, January 06, 2007

Celebrity Big Brother is back!


It's full of some more random 'celebrities' but also, quite surprisingly, The King of Pop's brother, Jermaine! How crazy is that! Do we honestly believe Michael will be sitting in a Las Vegas hotel watching him??? Me thinks not somehow! Don't think it would be his cup of tea, what with them all doing the Lee Francis impression of Michael!

Also just found out Donny has already walked from the show (by jumping over the wall), when he was liked by quite a bit of the public after his flamboyant entrance!

I personally thought he was hideous by pushing Davina away from him when she tried to pull him up onto the stage (around 1 min 30). I also felt for the poor person who had to keep muting the sound whenever someone swore, and funnily enough they ran out of mute when Donny arrived! They should have just muted the entire arrival!

Other housemates I rate are Jo from S Club (good fun Essex girl), Dirk from the A-Team, Cleo seems like a lovely woman, Jade should be good fun to watch again (let's see if she's changed at all!) and of course Leo Sayer, 70's disco God! The front runners so far are Jo and Leo, however, I don't want to place any bets yet until at least half way through the game! I know I've been successful this year with picking winners from reality TV contests, but Big Brother is harder and anything can happen to change the race!

I also want to take the time to applaud Davina, Dermot and Russell! The show wouldn't be the same without them! I love how much Russell has changed since his beginnings too! The hair has got so huge! I wonder if the women he's taking back to his place are just simply trying to push it back down for him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home