Thursday, January 11, 2007

Okay, so I'm surprised!

I think everyone was surprised by Jackiey's departure! Even when she was called into the diary room, I thought they were going to say 'can you let Jack know that he's been evicted - not you. You're creating some good drama - well done!' Oh well, at least watching Big Brother isn't going to jar me anymore! However, it probably won't be as entertaining either! What a dimella! (I can't believe the 'voice' of Big Brother never cracks up and manages to keep control.)

My favourite moment from last nights show was Leo talking to Dirk about how the public love him so much by giving him a top ten single from out of nowhere - after 30 years of being out of the public eye. I think you'll find they liked the new remix of your original crappy song! He is so deluded - it's hilarious! I'm really not sure if he's still in the running now!

Apparently the twist that Davina referred to at the end of the show, regarding Carole and Cleo's rule breaking, is that the rest of the housemates will have to decide which one of them will be up for eviction. I think Carole is being too much of a surrogate mother to the girls for her to be nominated, but Cleo is fun and entertaining, so I really can't call this one! They're actually nominating right now (I have the live show on in the background), so I'm guessing they're being told in the diary room about that twist! Cleo and Carole have not been given the chance to nominate this week, and one or both of them will definitely face the public vote!

I'm still not sure if they have any celebs on hold to go in after Ken and Donny's departures. I've just realised this mirrors last years regular Big Brother - 2 housemates left before any had been evicted! Strange! Maybe the house was cursed? Or maybe they just couldn't put up with Jade and her family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home