Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The latest on Celeb Big Brother...

Last night's installment had me laughing pretty loud, I must say! Jades grandparents came for dinner and were hilarious, as only old, working class people can be! I especially enjoyed the moment Jade and her grandmother were sitting on the grandfathers knees in the diary room - and he said 'I just have to tell you one thing (sounding really profound) - this is killing my legs'! Great stuff!

Also since my last Big Bro post, Ken left the house which I think was the best decision for him, especially after his outburst at Jade about the 'servants' which wouldn't have done him any favours in terms of public support. He was a sick, perverted, old man who may have made some people more aware of his work, but mainly just repulsed us!

I'm looking forward to tonight's installment to find out how the group re-integrate after this stupid task, and hopefully Jackiey (what a stupid spelling!) will remember to stop treating the other 7 like servants by then! I don't particularly like her, but she does make the house a bit more interesting! It was all too lovely-dovey before she got in there. Her scratchy tones are definitely rubbing people up the wrong way!

Also (obvious) prediction for Wednesday night - Jack will be leaving the house (if he was ever actually there in the first place!). I will be very surprised if it is anyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home