Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Unemployment is boring

So, I'm sitting at home in my new pajamas (Christmas pressie) and my boyfriend's robe, looking on the net for jobs (after I've blogged this obviously!) and I'm already bored of it! This is my first official day of unemployment, as at least my boyfriend was off too yesterday! I have the TV on with ads and segments of sales on This Morning! V depressing to know I can't go out there in case I spend all of my money I have left over from my last payslip. At least I got some money at Christmas (which I'll save til I have another job) and some compensation - which still hasn't arrived! I also got a helpful £150 in vouchers from Nick, so not sure how I'll be spending that quite yet. Again, maybe I'll sit on it for a while to see if it comes in handy!

So, when I left Nick I looked through my email to see if there was anything worth keeping, and I came across this funny vid from You Tube:


In finding that again, I came across this even funnier vid:


At least that's still making me laugh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home