Saturday, January 06, 2007

It's been a while...

I was in the shower this morning when I realised I have completely forgotten to write in my blog for a while now, and I thought of a few things to write about. Some of them included going to see The Fonz in panto as Cap'in Hook in Wimbledon. Great fun actually! Bobby Davro even made me laugh a couple of times! I also thought about the many TV programmes that have either started or come back that I am enjoying this week. The films I've been watching over Christmas and the ones I'm looking forward to. The jobs I've been applying for and the holidays I'm now planning! The parking ticket I got which was really unfair so I'm hoping to get out of it. The cheque that still hasn't arrived which should have been with me in the middle of December! The fact that Prince is still rocking hard in Vegas and will be continuing for a while at least! The fact that my nose has gone back to being rubbish as I've ran out of good nasal drops (but that will be sorted again after Monday) and the silly sale purchase I made just because it was a good deal! Oh well, so much to write about which is all pretty much out of date!

So here's what I'm planning for next week - continuing to apply for jobs, training on some computer programs and watching some shows from the US that I'm really behind on! Hopefully booking a holiday too and planning what I want to do when we get there!!! Don't want to speak too soon yet, but it's something to look forward to! Oh and also hopefully writing some more on here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home