Monday, November 13, 2006

Spiderman does whatever a spider can...but bats are better!


So, the full trailer is out now for Spiderman 3 and it's looking pretty darn good! Then again it has to after the success of the first two. Spiderman has certainly come a long way, however, Batman is still cooler and by far my favourite movie superhero. I love Tim Burton's original dark movies and was scared when Nolan attempted Begins, but I was very pleasantly surprised at the results. I think it could even be just a bit better than Burtons' vision. Bale is a great Batman too, and the other actors also fit their roles well (except Holmes who I can't stand anyway!) but now he has the mammoth task of filling Nicholson's shoes in The Dark Knight expecting a 2008 release!

Heath Ledger is due to play the Joker, which I'm not sure about yet, although my guess is Nolan will pull it off and it'll be amazing. He definitely won't be acting like the original Joker, but he'll put a new, comic-book homage spin on it, just like he did with his take on how Batman became the dark knight in Batman Begins. Looking forward to both, but far too long to wait for me! Maybe I should freeze myself in some snow until then! (P.S. Sorry for posting a pic of Begins, but there is no poster available yet for The Dark Knight! I'll keep you posted! See what I did there!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home