Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Prince - sex God!


One of the first things you must know about me is my absolute love of Prince. His earlier stuff is definitely better anything he did during the nineties, but I'm quite impressed with his recent efforts. 3121 was a great album and I'm looking forward to something new hopefully in 2007 - especially as he's going to be playing at the Superbowl half time in February. His latest song for one of the many CGI films that have come out recently (obviously the boom started when Toy Story took off) is pretty cool - called Song of the Heart you can hear it here

Also if anyone is interested in updates and archive on Prince the best website I know is www.housequake.com - it's a must for die hard Prince fans, especially seeing as his official website is currently offline with problems about copywriting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home