Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas is upon us

So Christmas is here once more and I have the arduous task of buying presents for everyone! I have bought most of it from Amazon but there are still bits and bobs I need to get. Money is also tight this year so that doesn't help! We put the tree up last weekend which is pretty early for me, but I wanted to get into the spirit of Christmas as soon as possible to spur me on with the shopping. I hate going to shopping centres at weekends and Christmas creates that atmosphere every day of the week unfortunately, so online shopping is really the way to go for me! I also love the fact that Christmas brings family and friends together - even if it is just once a year we end up seeing them. I am personally really looking forward to seeing my grandparents and my sister who is coming all the way from the states.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home