Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Unemployment is looming!


I left a permanent contract at ITV for a 6 month contract at Nickelodeon UK, and was told it was just a formality and after that time I would get a permanent contract anyway. Unfortunately, as I'm nearing the end of my 6 months, I've been told they no longer need me in the new year! To be honest I'm taking it really well, seeing as I've been looking for a new job since I basically started at Nick! I work 12 hour shifts, which really takes it out of you! However, I do get quite a few days off a week (I only work 7 days over 2 weeks) but a downside is working every other weekend! Nightmare! Obviously I haven't had much luck yet finding work, so it's going to be interesting to see if I can find something before January. I might look into going to America to find a temporary placement! Maybe I should give Scorsese a ring, see if he's shooting in New York in January! However this also looks like a cool alternative! Well, I guess we'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home