Sunday, November 19, 2006

Leona is getting my vote


For some reason I watch reality TV shows! Don't ask me why, but for some reason they keep me gripped and I have to find out who comes out victorious. Taking people from obscurity and making their 'dreams come true!' Well, the latest of such shows at the moment is X-Factor, and I'm routing for Leona. She is amazing, and seems to blow me away every week. However, I never end up watching it live, so I can't vote for her, but I will be by my phone on the finale night, which should be in 3 weeks time.

Searching for a photo of her for this blog, I came across articles saying that her mum is quoted as saying she will never win because she is black! Rubbish! I think she has less of a chance of winning because she's female! She has to at least get to the final and I think if she doesn't win she'll probably have a better start to her career anyway. Simon is her manager, so she'll be in good hands. Check out her performing Summertime in the 3rd week, which is when I realised this show might have actually found someone with real talent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home