Monday, November 27, 2006

Big Brother live finals cancelled

I'm an avid watcher of Big Brother and have been since the very beginning (I know, I have no life!). Not sure how to word this blog, seeing as I'm not too sure how I feel about this, but I read on BBC's entertainment news website that they're no longer broadcasting the final live! Bit odd after so many years, but I'm guessing Pete's tourettes didn't help matters last year as apparently 'Ofcom noted that 14% of the 6.4 million viewers on the night were children'. I would have thought that the swearing throughout the weeks of Big Brother every night (which is left in as it's past the watershed) might affect them, but they didn't mention these being censored, as why would they watch the final if they hadn't been following the show from the beginning?! So why is one allowed and the other not, if the kids are watching the show and listening to the swearing, surely they're desensitised to it by the final!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home