Friday, January 26, 2007

Step 1 - Cut a hole in a box...

I recently found the hilarious SNL sketch with Justin Timberlake performing Dick in a Box. I strongly suggest you watch this. It is the funniest thing I've seen in a while! Probably the funniest thing on SNL since it went very shit! Glad the You Tube version is uncensored too.



I was just told about a funny female spoof called My Box in a Box. You can also watch that below!



If you go to her blog you will discover that the girl appearing in the video is lip syncing, she seems to be quite crazy (thinking she was going out with Justin Timberlake!) and sold the box on ebay for a $1525! God knows who actually picked that up, but at least the money went to charity.

Getting back to the SNL with Justin Timberlake, I haven't seen the whole show, but I did manage to watch a few clips on You Tube before they were taken off! Damn the people at NBC. Wish I could see the episode in full...hint hint! From the looks of it, seems as though he could have a future performing comedy, that is if his looks fade and his albums get rubbish...what am I talking about, that will never happen! (Unfortunately, that's exactly what happened to Britney! Maybe she should host the next episode!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home