Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So here I go...

...following the trend that my other geeky friends are doing at the moment. I don't usually go for things everyone else is into, but it's only because I'm feeling bored and I do like to rant quite a bit, so at least this way, people can chose whether they want to hear it or read it!

I'm not sure who will read this, or if I'll even keep it up. I'll probably piss about with it til I find something more meaningful in my life that will take up my time, like a new job which (heaven forbid) I might actually enjoy! Or possibly a new home, or TV, whatever comes first (I have a feeling it might be the TV). However, that just might give me more to write about.

I can tell I'm boring you already, so I'm going to stop now and check out what else this baby can do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home